Dry Charge Car Battery (56048 12V60AH)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $33 US $31|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 56048 12V60AH
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Working Voltage: 3.6V~2.75V
- Wet Shelf Life: 2~3Year
- Electrolyte: Acid Battery
- Brand: Tiger Head
- CCA(SAE): 480
- Lay-out: 0
- Trade Mark: Tiger Head
- Specification: 1pc/carton
- HS Code: 8507100000
- Type: Lead-acid Battery
- Charging Voltage: 1.45V~1.5V
- Charging Type: Constant Voltage
- Discharging Type: Constant Current
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS, CE
- Dimension(Mm): 260*170*200*220
- RC(Mins): 95
- Terminal: B
- Trademark: Tigerhead
- Origin: Guangdong Province
- Electric Car Seal Lead Acid Battery
- Super Starting power and powerful long life
- Product are with pass ISO certificate,CE quality certificate and SASO,SONCAP test certificate
- OEM service
- Warranty:12 months
- Packing:White Housing , red lid
- Surperior Starting Power
- Material: Lead-acid starter battery
- Minimizing waters loss
- Extended battery's life,
- Application scope: Starting batteries of auto/automobile,cars, trucks, motorcycles, ships,marine boats and other vehicles.
- Stable performance in different temperature working environment
- provide greater vibration resistance;
Electric Car Seal Lead Acid Battery
The quality guarantee is 12 months from our manufacture date or B/L date. We will replace any defective batteries by new ones.
ISO9001:2000, CE, SASO,SONCAP,etc
Strict Production Procedures Control and Responsible staff,
5 Tips To Maintenance Your Car BatteryYour car battery is the heart of your car and if it's not beating with power, your car will only sit still. So take care of your battery and it will keep your car running for a long time. There are some fairly simple tips for taking care of your car battery.
Test Your Battery· Regularly test your battery, particularly before a long trip and after it's been recharged. You don't want the battery to fail to start your car when you are far from home.
Park Your Car in a Garage· An insulated garage helps keep your battery warm in the winter. This means it will be easier for your battery to start your car. If you don't have an insulted garage, then insulate the battery itself with a blanket.
Keep the Battery Clean· When you test your battery, you might also want to clean it. This means removing the clamps and cleaning off the dirt and grease from the clamps and terminals. You want a clean connection so as not to weaken the charge. Clean the battery case itself with baking soda dissolved in warm water. Dirt can conduct electricity and discharge electricity.
Check the Fluid Levels· When you clean your battery, check the fluid level as well. If it is low, add distilled water to top it off. Keeping the fluid levels full, will help extend the life of the battery. If you don't see any fluid, you may want to replace the battery. The lack of fluid is an indicator that the battery is near the end of its life.
Secure the Battery· Secure the battery in the mounting bracket. A loose battery can slide around and become damaged. It might also cause a short circuit in some cases.
|OLD JIS NO.||NEW JIS NO.||CAPACITY||CCA|